Tuesday 26 December 2023

How my knee met Bob's testicles

I got a feeling there was nothing more controversial than when I wrote that during the course Linda allowed us to test our freshly obtained self defense skills on Bob and Peter not wearing any protection, leading to an unfortunate accident when my knee ‘met’ Bob’s testicles in a quite unpleasant way. Linda sought to provide us with the unique possibility of getting as much realism in our training as possible, which is simply impossible with heavy groin guards and padding. It wasn't a piece of cake for either of us, but luckily nobody sustained any real injury, although sometimes it was a close call. I would say it was a miracle, given the seriousness and brutality techniques we learned and the ferocity with which we tested them on the two boys.

Looking back this was the Lindas course's added value and the uniqueness of her approach greatly helped us build our confidence and empowerment. Exploring the male body and its weaknesses on our own and ‘learning by doing was part of Linda’s pedagogical philosophy which made the course very special and effective (unfortunately also controversial).

When our training endeavor was approaching the end, we became increasingly proficient in whole action sequences, not only knowing how to attack testicles properly even till the point of their rupture but also other sensitive spots: eyes, Adam’s apple, knees, penis, and even the coccyx.

I did not realize the young guy in the hood
having me in a bear hug was Bob. 
Ultimately Linda gave the boys instruction to realistically play out a vicious attack on each of us that would come in surprise; we did not know when and where this try-out would happen. Bob and Peter were told not to hold back and act like real attackers and we were supposed, not to pull any punches in our response. This was the occasion to show our mastered reflexes, our situational awareness, our ability to unleash what’s inside us, what we have learned, and whether we can use it when needed. This concept scrutinized our readiness for the dangerous real-life world.

The day the unfortunate incident happenedit was late afternoonI was coming back from lectures and was excited for the class, to have fun with other girls and Bob and Peter. This time I came in a bit early. The hallways towards the dojo were long, shady, and quite creepy but I confidently walked through and was about to enter the dojo when it happened out of the blue. Suddenly two strong hands wrapped around me putting me in a tight bear hug. I got completely immobilized and my hands were pinned. Because it was dark at that spot and the person was wearing a hoodie, I could not see who it was, but my strength was no match to his.

After the initial shock, the adrenaline and training just kicked in, and thanks to God, I did not freeze. I made a quick plan in my head; some of my strong body weapons were not blocked. In the first step, I made a sharp head-butt to startle him and to loosen his hold a bit, which was followed by a sharp knee strike. I could not see the target so it was like a shot in the dark, I just hoped my knee would be guided by his thighs toward the intended target. But it was not a perfect shot, I could not feel the softness of his genitals. So, I quickly re-aimed for the following attempt, this time I went deeper between his legs, and voilĂ , the striking zone landed perfectly. His thin fabric shorts offered no protection, and I could feel I was forcefully compressing one of his testicles between the pelvic floor and my knee as I was lifting him. My kneeing concert continued. The second time I tilted the trajectory a bit, so the other male egg got equal treatment, and as Linda said don’t forget there is also willy, so I went with my knee also right in the middle, so all three friends down there were treated equally. This time my lower thigh greeted the tip of his penis, while its two eggy friends just got only a friendly whack from my patella.

The attacker’s reaction was as expected, he bent over and let me go. I followed by a sharp chop to his neck which just accelerated him to the ground.

Breathing heavily, in a dissipated adrenaline rush I looked down on the young man's muscular body, which was now folded, kneeling, holding his manhood, and cursing. I was just about to conclude the defense sequence with a resolute finishing move - a toe punt kick to the sweet spot below his butt cheeks where the back of his ball sack was exposed by his position. Luckily, before doing that, I just realized the guy on the floor was one of our darling attackerspoor Bob! I was horrified… Shit… I squatted next to him. Are you OK?! I asked him, but he just shook his head in clear anger.

I put his head in my lap and made him comfortable. 
Let me help, I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and assisted him to get on his feet. He limping, and I supporting him, we got inside the dojo. I let him lie on the bench and relax. I allowed him to spread his legs to remove any unnecessary pressure on the agitated spot and put a small pillow below to provide some cushion. To further ease the pain, I fetched an icepack from the kitchenette and helped him to place it gently on his anguished groin, sat next to him, let his head rest in my lap so he gets the best comfort possible, and affectionately went with my hand inside his blond curly hair, ruffling it a bit.

“Do they ache, Bob? I wanted to break a bit of awkward silence.

Should not have asked, his reproach glance at me talked by itself. Of course, they ache, stupid me, thought to myself.

I am sorry, I whispered to his ears, even though we were not supposed to eat humble pie in this situation as we would not do it for a real attacker.

Ice packs are essential equipment
for female self defense classes. 
As a sign of my attentiveness, I pulled up his T-shirt halfway and started rubbing his pubic region with my hand. Not sure if it helped or not but at least I was doing something. Seeing and touching his naked body I realized how ripped he was. Why he wouldn't, he was a student of PE doing many sports and exercising daily. Bad thoughts started to flow into my head, and I became troubled there could be some serious testicular damage, a rupture, or torsion. This was not far-fetched we learned how to knee perfectly with the ability and intention to do such damage. This was the moment I was a bit angry with Linda she let this happen and put the boys' ability to produce testosterone and sperm and being such young hunks in jeopardy. Was it worth it for the sake of our training? I let the readers of this blog decide...

The almost idyllic moment was disrupted by someone who stood over us. It was Linda.

What happened? she asked.

We just had a small ‘accident’ with Bob during a mock attack. I am unharmed and free, but Bob’s balls took their toll. I answered guiltily.

From the look on her face, it was not clear whether she was happy I could defend myself successfully in a realistic scenario or she was dissatisfied that Bob was put out of action and now cannot ‘serve’ as an attacker for other girls impatiently waiting to learn male anatomy and practice their self defense skills.

I worry, it might be serious, and he needs to see a doctor. I conveyed my worries to her.

OK, let me check, Linda replied.

Without any explanation or asking for approval she quickly slipped her hand into Bob’s shorts. The examination wasn’t very gentle as Bob at some point yelped and shook a bit. It seemed she was palpating the glands meticulously but also vigorously, checking for any signs of trauma: bruising, hematoma, torsion, or rupture. She then removed her hand from the shorts, and I was anxiously waiting for the outcome.

Well yes, I see there is indeed a serious problem… it seems our Bob is a lazybone and wants to shun today’s class, and with the same hand she just seconds before probed his male organs gently slapped his cheek and a bit mischievously added Isn’t it like that, Bob?

Then she changed her tone to serious. Don’t worry Wendy, no emergency, when he is fine, just bring him back. I planned a lot of things for you today, and the girls are impatiently waiting.

Testicular examination is like probing
fragile eggs for any cracks. 
When she left, I could not resist thinking of doing the testicular check by myself. Not that I did not trust Linda, but I had the urge to take Bob's bag in the palm of my hand and probe the oval testes with my fingertips on the whole surface, to completely relieve my concerns. But I was hesitating to do my investigation because of the already rough handling of Bob’s testicles first by my knee and then by Linda’s hand.  

Before I could do it Susanne showed up and brought a glass of water and a pill. She handed it to Bob, but before that, she humorously commented. Seems the dangerous attacker once again got what he deserved!” But she was nice, she advised us on remedies to mitigate the testicular pain, some were quite weird such as rubbing the toes! Again, not sure if it proved a magic cure but it was fun.

To my pleasure, she also suggested doing the genital examination under her supervision, so I do not feel guilty and can do it correctly. “We learn how to damage testicles but should also know how to heal them, or at least make an informed decision whether to see professional help” she winked at me.

I caressed Bob's head kindly and asked for permission.  He agreed. It was a strange feeling. Susanne gave me, a dummy on this topic, a thorough guidance on how I should palpate the testicles and what signs and irregularities I should look for. “Handle them like fragile two eggs you examine for a crack. Not as good as ultrasound, but our sensitive fingers can do the job as well,”  she said.

We also pulled down his shorts and inspected the testicles visually, and although they looked a bit swollen and with a blue hue, Susanne assured me there was no indication of hematoma, the icepack should provide sufficient relief and the pain should go away in a couple of minutes.

Indeed, after some time, Bob showed signs of recovery, and I decided to follow Linda’s order to bring him back to business.  A little bugger, he was truly lazy, acting like being glued on the bench and not willing to get up so I had to use a mild enforcing technique like swinging my hand above his bulge to warn him what could happen if he did not follow my demands. Then I made a mock GTP movement in the air and asked him Bob, you don’t want to be pulled to the class, do you?” This worked perfectly and he slowly moved out of his ‘den’. 

In the following days, I was often rewinding the moments of the incident, the initial shock and adrenaline rush, the tenderness of the orbs being crushed, and how impactful my technique was on a much stronger young guy. It was a very strange but at the same time, empowering experience and I am a bit ashamed to say I wanted to go through it again… Was it all Linda’s plan?… Who knows...

92 comments:

  1. Is there a reason he wasn't wearing any protection? I really don't believe it was necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay, I get your point. But if he was wearing protection, the realism is gone, then one would say he was just playing the defeat. The whole dynamics between me and him would be gone. It is like going to a shooting range and shooting just dummy rounds and claiming I learned shooting. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
    2. I don't see how it would be that much different in terms of the assignment. You're supposed to hit back, but wasn't that it? There just doesn't seem like there would be a need to put their health (particularly their testicles) at risk like that.

      Delete
    3. Hi Jay, just hitting this can be trained on some kicking leather dummies. If you want to experience the real reaction (even natural protective reflexes) and see what you apply actually works, then protection is pointless. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
    4. The goal of the assignment was to cause significant trauma to another student. Does that not seem like crossing a line to you?

      Delete
    5. Hi Jay, no I think you do not understand what the main goal of the assignment was. It was our training. Other types of training e.g. in sports often come with some harm as well. Wendy

      Delete
  2. What happened to the alleged wretching and near vomiting you earlier claimed Bob experienced during your 'accident'? Conveniently excluding those details to present yourself as other than the vile bitch you really are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evan, yes poor Bob was retching and his body spasmed from time to time but I excluded this from the post, so as not to upset you even more. I made the post about the 'accident' as you have been awaiting it for a long time. But you have to calm down, Bob is fine and he forgave me. I hope you had a nice season holiday. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  3. When I assisted a female self defence instructor some years ago I never wore protection. The teacher said that men are much less protective than normal of that area if they are wearing 'armour'. She said that women needed to practice realistically at getting through to the target and it shouldn't be too available. The ladies were only supposed to make light contact while training. However, some were more enthusiastic than others and some refused to hit there at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Reg, thank you for the comment and the experience. There are definitely two sides to the coin or actually several. Realistic training cannot be performed with protection hefty protection I call the Michelin man type of protection :) you see on YouTube videos. This is also true for non-protection training but asking women to be very careful full gauge their knees/kicks etc. If the training is too realistic and women pull no punches like for a real-life attack there is a risk of serious testicular injury. I think Linda was able to find a balance between benefits and risks and to find right command, things can go easily overboard having together young lads and women together. It was also important to build trust between female and male participants. I think it is important to discuss these sensitive issues. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  4. Wouldn't you agree that realism is vital if the benefits of the training are to be sustained? It was always a surprise to me to discover how many women had never actually seen someone take a shot to the balls in real life. It was a life changing experience for some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reg, absolutely. I am not saying that protection should be avoided all the time, but there are occasions when absolute realism is necessary. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
    2. Thanks Wendy, BTW the range of feelings you describe you experienced the
      first time you kneed someone for real are exactly those I observed in the students from our classes.

      Of course, I was in no state to hold a conversation at the time but I often chatted to them about it later on. There were lots of comments like, "It's completely different from just watching someone else do it." And, ( surprisingly often) "I want to do that again."

      They all found it intensely emotional but some felt guilty about enjoying the feelings it have them. Did you find that?


      Delete
    3. Hi Reg, pretty much you are spot on. There is a mix of feelings from empowerment to guilt to shame from the desire to go through it again. It is not often to see having such power over man. Seeing a 'groin shot' in the movie is different, I as my classmates considered it before to be some comedy nonrealistic fantasy element. Seeing and experiencing by ourselves was completely different. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  5. Why didn't Linda extend the minimum courtesy of asking his permission to touch his genitals? Did she think he was her property or something? That was very disrespectful of her .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evan, she simply had to check the testicles, no time for 'negotiations' or formalities etc. I don't think it was that disrespectful, she did care. Sometimes I did not like her sarcasm, but we are different. BTW have a nice 2024 and enjoy the time out there. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  6. Wendy, when you rewound the scene with Bob over and over in your head, did you identify how you could have performed the techniques slightly differently so you would have likely castrated and perhaps killed Bob? If so, do you regret that you were unable to achieve this goal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I was glad I did not maim him, on the other hand, the truth is if I perform the techniques 100% there would be a high chance of some serious testicular injury possibly rupture. Again, luckily did not happen. Wendy

      Delete
    2. What would your 10 second rule technique had been with Bob?

      Delete
  7. Do you mean to say that after what Bob experienced from you, and with a swollen scrotum, he was actually required to return to the class and fully participate for that class, which I presume meant being struck again in his testicles by you, the others, and possibly Linda as well??

    What kind of people are you anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes but Linda allowed him to wear a guard for the rest of the class. We are normal people BTW :) Wendy

      Delete
  8. If you had not seen that it was Bob that you had kneed, would you have done the death pinch and then the 10 second squeezing rule to destroy his second testicle and increase the chance the attacker would die of shock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this was not really the situation for a death pinch or any other hand strike. I just wanted to kick him with my toe to the back of his sack. It is a great finishing move and can incapacitate the attacker completely. Luckily I realized soon it was Bob! Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  9. This reminds me of a similar experience I had a few years back. My wife was in the garage with the door open busy with something on the workbench. I thought it would be funny to give her a jump scare as she didn't expect me home so early...big mistake! I walked up quietly and bear hugged her which did scare her. The only problem is she grabbed at my crotch and squeezed so hard that I couldn't even tell her it was me! It was a good 5-7 seconds before she realized! When she did she got mad and told me I deserved it and needed thr lesson in women's personal space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary, thanks for the story, I guess you learned your lesson not to jump-scare ladies knowing self defense :) I hope you recovered quickly. On the other hand, you should be proud she knew how to react in such a situation- quickly and effectively. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  10. Hi Wendy, Happy New Year filled with joy, laughter, and endless possibilities. 🥳🤗
    jingle balls jingle balls juggle all the way
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-DR_89QyNk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry for the late reply but Happy New Year to you! Thank you for the video! Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  11. https://www.amazon.com/Jingle-Balls-Shirt-Innapropriate-Testicles/dp/B0BRYR95F8

    https://macorner.co/products/jingle-my-balls-christmas-custom-face-funny-personalized-photo-mens-boxer-briefs-hus210904tuhn

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-man-films-the-hilarious-moment-he-pranks-his-family-with-fake-testicle-20200513
    Hilarious Prank

    ReplyDelete
  13. there is so much to analyze here, first this was your worst case scenario wendy, on any other situation where you could use distraction or tricks you should have more advantage.
    Second it looks attacking a woman is not that easy, he has to prevent you scream, and to be relatively sure your hands, feet and knees doesnt have a good angle. And then you used a headback.
    The third i confirmed it with AI, there is really no reason for a woman to stop kicking the testicles and balls arent as sacred to woman as are to us.
    The best way to attack you was to hit your head from behind and obviously he make some mistakes.
    Finally the question how right or wrong its complicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi André, yes it was quite a scary situation I could not use my hands, using my head (in all senses:) and my knee was the only feasible option. Well, I think I did well. I did not know it was Bob so those testicles were not 'sacred' at all. Maybe an experienced attacker would attack me differently, Bob is for sure not that experienced attacker, and he had pay for it :) In the case I could not move completely feigning submission and counterattack when the man is distracted would be another option. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  14. Maybe it was Linda's plan to have you 'accidentally' knee or kick Bob again, but harder yet to ensure you ruptured his testicles so all the other women could watch him writhe in agony on the floor, then delay arranging for him to get to a hospital as long as possible to reduce the chance that surgery would be successful? Who knows....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't have such a vivid fantasy. Linda knew exactly what she wanted to achieve. She wasn't malicious, she cared for Bob and Peter but sometimes training is training. If they needed medical help she would provide it. Wendy

      Delete
    2. She was a CUNT. She had no idea whether Bob needed professional help, she simply treated him roughly and disrespectfully (as always) and served her own selfish interests in compelling him to continue in that class - that's what she wanted to achieve...

      Delete
    3. What do you think Linda would have done if you had ruptured one or both of Bob's testicles? Do you think she would expect him to return to the course after surgery? Do you think she would have still granted those credits and paid him for the remaining classes, or what?

      Do you think Peter would have remained in the course after that?

      Delete
    4. Hi, thank God it did not happen, but I am sure she would send him to the hospital to get the best treatment. I don't think she would press him to come back. He would need some time to recover. Also, it would not be feasible to realistically train on Bob afterward. It would be a pity to have just Peter, I don't think he would or will be able to flee :) but I am sure Linda would find somebody else. There is always someone in need of credits. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
    5. Do you think the female dean would be at all concerned if Bob or Peter died as a result of something that was done to them in your course?

      Delete
  15. What is the purpose of the third knee into the middle? Is it even effective?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, a good question. The purpose is actually not to hit the penis but ensure the knee comes from all possible angles, even in the middle and decisively compresses the testicles and does the intended job. Linda told us the penis does not hurt that much but it is still uncomfortable for a guy. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
    2. What about knee into erected one?

      Delete
    3. Wendy didn't know at the time if Bob was erect or not, so the third knee strike served several purposes - to further damage his testicles -hopefully to the point of rupture such that they could not be repaired surgically; fracture his penis IF he was erect, and overall, maximize shock to his body to increase the chance that Bob would die of shock. Wendy could then brag to Linda and all the other students that she 'accidentally' killed Bob, but on the other hand, and much more importantly, showed the effectiveness of the techniques. Wendy and Linda would then threaten Peter with immediate castration if he did not commit to attending every single remaining class, and tell everyone that Wendy's 'accident' was just that - an 'unfortunate' event for poor Bob, who was fully informed about the risks, and received pocket money that was MORE than enough to compensate him for his minor lifelong injuries.

      Delete
    4. Hi, a well-placed knee to the erect penis can break it. There are types of kicking from different positions which are suitable for an erect penis. But targeting testicles is easier. For targeting erect penis use a snap technique with hand. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  16. When is the knitted socks what you say you makes done and ready for gives away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to but I have to deal with all the negative comments from a very angry and delusional reader so I have no time, sorry. Wendy

      Delete
    2. The vast majority of your readers support you. It's like in any classroom, it's the disruptive students who get all the attention.

      Delete
    3. HI, maybe because they understand the necessity importance, and validity of what I try to communicate here. Some don't but that's fine. Wendy

      Delete
  17. Las mujeres asiáticas son las que más conocen los puntos exactos de golpear los testículos tanto para noquear como para matar de un solo golpe...desde la antigüedad..cuidado con asaltar a una de ellas nunca se sabe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AsĂ­ es, las mujeres asiáticas son las mejores en defensa personal. ¡Cuidado con ellos! Wendy

      Delete
  18. This blog is getting really dragged out. How many classes was that course again? You ever gonna get to the end of it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The course was quite comprehensive and long enough that we learned the stuff. I cannot write everything in one go. You have to be patient. Wendy

      Delete
    2. During the last class, did all of you students (NOT Linda!), out of respect for all Peter and Bob had endured over the entire course, get naked and give those two very deserving guys some nice views as the walked out of the dojo for the last time? :O).

      Delete
  19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i2CSvk2SrQ
    This is funny...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, seems like real life, isn't it :) Wendy

      Delete
  20. I got a comment approved.. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gonna try to get another comment posted, here it goes: 'Roses are red, snow it is white. Too much of the second can give you a fright'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. If I promise to ONLY offer you feedback on your grammar and punctuation, would you accept my help Wendy? - Evan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I have nothing against it that would be helpful, but at first, you should start behaving, then I think you have other things on your hands than helping a woman you hate so much. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
    2. You are very VERY mean Evan, You do not my English, you do not like when I am nice to you. What do you like?

      Delete
    3. It’s perverse that you were ‘prohibited’ from apologizing to the training dummies for the bizarre reason that you obviously wouldn’t do so to a real rapist. Subtle distinction (to you) that Bob wasn’t a rapist and a normal human being would have apologized profusely to him and not do so in the cowardly manner you did by whispering in his ear…Linda can stuff that rule up her Doctoral ass.

      Delete
    4. It's very, (comma!!) very mean... Got it???

      Delete
  23. Hi, Wendy.

    When you used the boys for practicing twisting related techniques, did Linda ever warn the girls about the danger of torsion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, Linda advised us that twisting is dangerous and it can lead to testicular torsion which is an emergency medical issue and can lead to killing the gland due to lack of blood flow. So we were very careful, and full twist we tested on some silicone props. When doing the twist on a rapist's testicles there should be no concern. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
    2. Did you practice any aspect of twisting techniques on the real balls?

      Delete
    3. HI, yes we indeed tried. We had to be extremely careful not to cause torsion, though. One can always use just silicone substitutes but still not realistic enough to understand the mechanics etc. We are grateful to Bob and Peter for this possibility. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  24. 'Why he wouldn't, he was a student of PE doing many sports and exercising daily.'

    Grammar Correction:
    You should have written: 'Why wouldn't he be, he was a student....'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evan, thank you, you see you can be helpful, when you are not mean. English is not my native language, I do mistakes, but still I can make you angry so it means it cant be that bad :) Wendy

      Delete
    2. I'll only continue to help your English IF you actually implement the grammatical changes I recommend. If you don't, I feel for the English language the most....

      Delete
    3. Grammar Correction:
      You should have stated: 'I do make mistakes'. - So do we all Wendy....
      - Evan

      Delete
    4. I will make the correction, once I find time. I cannot be on this blog all the time as you are. Wendy

      Delete
    5. Hi Evan, I am really sorry about the news. I wish you contact me another way so we do not have to communicate like this. I wish you all the best I do not hate you. Best Wishes, Wendy

      Delete
  25. You should have paid for a Swedish testicle masseuse for Bob after what you did to him...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Linda can consider it :)so she doe snot have to do some stuff herself :) Wendy

      Delete
  26. Blog stories are on pause while Wendy finishes her knitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, knitting is quite time-consuming :)

      Delete
  27. Wendy, I think asking if he was ok was really something you should not have done. You said you would never ask a rapist if he was ok. I think you should not have said anything to the guy and maybe just gone to tell the instructor lady. Too bad for him if his balls were destroyed, he signed up for the course as you say.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You stated that the entire course was over one semester - and about 25 individual classes. I presume then that there were two classes each week. When during the course did your accident with Bob occur?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't know exactly but close to the end, when I was already proficient with the techniques. Wendy

      Delete
  29. If that image of the woman with the guy's head in her lap is representative of how Bob's head was oriented in your lap, you were incredibly irresponsible and and uncaring. If he vomited - which as you damn well know is common when a man is struck really hard in his testicles, he would very likely aspirate his own vomitus. Doing that carries with it an extreme risk of choking to death. I've seen this happen. You were incredibly stupid to do what you did if that image is representative of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But he was not unconscious or in sleep. If I feel like I'm going to throw up and I'm lying on my back, I raise my head and change my position. You not think so?

      Her behavior is good, she wanted to give him psychological help, who probably worked.

      Delete
  30. How much holidays does lady gets? Many days I think.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Does Linda know about this blog? And what does she think about it if she does?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Linda knows that I have a blog but she does not read it. She does not need to be taught self-defense. She approved I communicate what happened at the course and explain the techniques but I have to keep it confidential. As I mentioned she already had some troubles. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  32. I was recently diagnosed with a hydrocele and needed a physical examination for any testicular damage and I can confirm the prodding and poking for any signs of trauma was quite painful. I yelped rather loudly a number of times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am sorry, I hope you are OK. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
    2. Thank you, yes I am much better now, turns out wearing a poorly fitting cup to martial arts is a rather poor idea haha

      Delete
  33. I would be happy to tell you more about my experiences with martial arts and testicular injuries if that's something you'd like to hear about? I'd gladly e-mail you if you have one? Or just continue to comment if you'd prefer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sure I think it is an interesting topic, so feel free to post your experiences. I think readers will be interested. If you wish to contact me my email is: wendyloe@yahoo.com Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  34. Do you know how "eventful" this test was for the other students?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, of course, I know :) There were stories... The attacks were different and the used techniques were different. I will write about these experiences. Regards, Wendy

      Delete
  35. Do you think Bob despised you and Linda for how you treated him after your failed castration attempt? It seems highly likely -he certainly had good reason to.

    ReplyDelete