Thursday 17 December 2020

The maple syrup on female self defense

I was so  surprised to find out that a single post describing a legit self defense technique on my little blog, which even does not appear on Google search, got tens of comments just in a couple of days. A great anger suddenly flooded my blog. Many, apparently male commenters, were accusing me of sadism, of being a supporter of gender double standards, promoter of violence against men, domestic abuse criminal, a violator of sensitive medical data and a hopeless mental health case. Well, at least the accusation of witchcraft was missing. Thanks God we are not living in the 16th century anymore, but I had a feeling that I appeared and whatever I would say, it will be twisted, and I will be just yelled at: Confess to the sins of sadism and men hatred, otherwise you will burn on the stake! Listen, noble well-educated gentlemen, using a sophisticated langue does not make you automatically right.

Female self defense is not a piece of cake to be
 covered by a thick layer of sweet maple syrup
Based on the traffic data, one can easily estimate that app. 90% of the commenters come from Canada. I do understand that Canadian society is more similar to the EU than to the US, the gender societal issues might be a hot topic of debates there, but I doubt that was the true reason. Therefore, I ask here again for an explanation of the reason if anybody knows.

Maple syrup is a great traditional product of Canada. On pancakes it is a delicacy but putting it on salty dishes in excessive amounts would just spoil them. Most commenters would be happy if the touchy topic of female self defense is covered by a thick layer of maple syrup so we do not reach the possible bitter taste inside which might disgrace us. I acknowledge that many men might be distressed by my blog (I wanted to use the word triggered but I didn’t because one commenter would be deeply triggered 😊). However, I will not sugar-coat this extremely important aspect of women’s safety by dumping it into a sweet maple syrup as others do, to mitigate any male anxiety and their qualms of potential misuse. This has been done for decades and the results are meetoo movement, sexual abuse, avoidable rape cases as well as some other adverse gender-related societal issues we are currently experiencing, and the commenters are not fond of. Me neither.

There was a comment which basically summarizes my stand on these issues. It got completely ignored so I am pasting it again now and I thank the commenter again for formulating it for me:

I've been following your "debate" and really don't understand where your detractors are coming from. Placing limits on your response to an attack would simply be playing into the predator's hands. The truth is that if you are going to go for the balls, you have to seriously go for the balls - setting a limit could prove to be a fatal mistake. Also, these moves have to be practised if you're to stand any chance of making them work. The practice needs to be as realistic as possible. Being squeamish could be a serious drawback. Finally, it's not your fault that the male anatomy includes such a vulnerability.

Self defense is on the periphery of interests of women worldwide and I want to change it. Please do not jump on me now again with your evergreen hypocrisy that you fully support that women have a right to defend themselves from rape, but at the same time please do not talk about rupturing testicles ever! It is no no!. A slap to the face should suffice. A rapist will for sure change his mind immediately.

Do not portray women as stupid and immature individuals unable to judge about an appropriate response. Yes, I admit tragic accidents can happen, and women can misbehave the same way, men misbehave (as we learned from one of the commenters). And I regret those instances, but are those the majority? One can be certain that more men suffer and die due to the knife stab wounds inflicted by their partner than by the nutcracker technique. I am pretty sure a movement called ‘ban knives’ would not have that many supporters as a ‘ban testicle self defense techniques’ movement!

Everybody should have an internal compass what is overboard and what is not. What is justified and what is not. Morality and personal judgment are, however not axiomatic. Laws are dynamic and different, personal views are different and human reactions to serious situations are different. My mission is not to preach but to provide self defense information. I do not take the responsibility for misusing the information the same way as knife producers do not take the responsibility for knife-inflicted wounds. You are supporter of men’s right and against double standards fine, but go somewhere else. You wont make much impact here. 

During my University times I attended a self defense course which was, by any standards, a normal self defense course, that is for sure. I wanted to provide a glimpse on such a course and why it was so good. Whatever happened there was consensual and nobody got permanently hurt. Was pain involved? Yes, as in most other type of trainings, e.g. I do not recommend watching a ballet drill. Was there a possibility of serious testicular injury? Yes, as with some other sports. A study found that almost 50% of young lacrosse players experienced a testicular injury! See: https://www.goldjournal.net/article/S0090-4295(14)00984-4/fulltext  

So actually, our course holds quite good statistics in this regard. Well done Linda!😊. Were Bob and Peter psychologically abused? No, at least not to the point they would not handle it as real men. They are not pussies. They got some (cute) balls to serve as our assistants whatever it took.   

I am not a men hater. OK, I admit I am an eccentric person with some sadistic tendencies, and I do use sometime an inappropriate language, but nobody is perfect. Once I lied to my boyfriend and performed a fake testicular cancer check on him and squeezed his epididymis. I already confessed, should I be ashamed for it forever? Am I the only one on this world whoever did this to a loving partner?

I consider testicles odd appendages of male body but also essential for human procreation. As proud, male-defining organs they should be protected and dignified but not always! There are instances, we women can take the full advantage of their vulnerability. I love to fondle my boyfriend’s testicles but at the same time I know how to seriously injure them and I convey that information to other women. Troubling? Maybe for some, but I do not care. Should I rather focus to describe and comprehensively list the situations when self defense is justified. No, I don’t think so. The noble commenting gentlemen can do it on their blogs if they wish, I do not have anything against it.

I hope that now I satisfied the hunger for clarification and explaining my stand. I will keep the comments anonymous and nonmoderated but do not expect I will enroll in another round of non-productive intellectual discourses, especially as I believe I already explained myself enough.  Soon I will post an interview with one of my course mates so we will get another woman’s perspective on the course. I hope I will also manage to make an interview with Linda soon and she might also clarify some things. And I will continue with the techniques and inspirational stories. My warm wishes to the great people of vast cold snowy Canadian lands. Enjoy the maple syrup and make love not ballbusts.

45 comments:

  1. Well, you've stated your position, which is your right. Frankly, I didn't expect to see anything different in tone than what you have provided.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, our opinions are different but that's life. I like you anyway. You are a decent man.

      Delete
  2. Don't get triggered (again) now...

    "Should I rather focus to describe and comprehensively list the situations when self defense is justified. No, I don’t think so. The noble commenting gentlemen can do it on their blogs if they wish, I do not have anything against it."

    Good to know, what a relief! For a minute I thought everyone that had a view that differed from yours would have to ask for your permission before posting it somewhere else. Whew! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I will keep the comments anonymous and nonmoderated but do not expect I will enroll in another round of non-productive intellectual discourses, especially as I believe I already explained myself enough"

    Well, you can take solace in the fact that anyone reasonably well educated that has read your various posts is unlikely to mistake you for an intellectual. Therefore, there's little chance you would be have an opportunity to enroll in any future rounds of intellectual discourse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Do not portray women as stupid and immature individuals unable to judge about an appropriate response"

    And here's a partial response from you to that post about the woman who kicked the wrong guy at a university after the guilty guy grabbed her ass:

    "The woman from the incident was groped and this can be considered a sexual assault (although of the least severity) and she had the right to kick him in the testicles"

    So much for your claim about women and judgement made above...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the true spirit of equality that I have every confidence that the female readers of this blog will support (LOL), here's a scenario to illustrate what would then be an appropriate and defensible action by a victim (male) towards an attacker (female) who touched/groped the man's backside. First, men have on average 40% greater upper-body strength and 33% lower body strength than women, and athletic men significantly exceed these differences. A primary object of this blog is to teach women how to effectively and efficiently injure/maim a man in self-defense by attacking his testicles, an obvious anatomical vulnerability men have. Since women are not vulnerable to anywhere near the same extent as men from a kick to the female groin, men would not rely on this as a key strategy in self-defense against our female sexual predator who groped a man's backside. However, since women DO have weaker structural strength in their spine, men can and should consider using their superior leg strength to strike our female attacker by a full force kick to her groin. The objective here is to fracture the attacker's pelvis, which will make it very difficult to stand or move much at all. Since women carry purses (social custom), which are great places to carry concealed weapons, it is, in the totality of circumstances perfectly reasonable that our male victim seek to prevent the attacker from accessing her purse/bag/whatever.

    If after the front kick she is still standing, then executing a rear naked choke to render her unconscious would be appropriate; this will result in the attacker falling like a sack of potatoes to the ground. If is already on the ground from the front kick, then following up with an axe kick would be a good next strike. At this point her ability to continue the assault would be notably diminished, but it would not yet be impossible for her to continue her assault. The male defender could then kneel, placing his full weight across the windpipe of the attacker, and then proceed to place each of his thumbs in each of eye sockets, and apply maximum downward force. The impaired air intake would significantly reduce the attacker's ability to continue her attack.

    With continued pressure, the eye balls may be pushed back into the skull, having a notable affect on the attacker's ability to continue the assault. Our innocent defender has merely taken the actions promoted on this blog to defend themselves against sexual assault - who could possibly take issue with that???

    Lastly, while our now hapless attacker may join the ranks of the permanently vision-impaired, this does not mean that she could not - pardon the pun, more clearly see the error of her ways. Her girlfriends, taken aback at the consequences she suffered for her assault, may reflect on their own behaviours, and realize that in the world of equally unconstrained self-defense, all pussy passes have been permanently revoked.

    Remember ladies, let's have no syrup poured on what is an acceptable self-defense to sexual assaults. No syrup for the goose; no syrup for the gander. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope these lockdowns will be soon over. It has some impact on our mental health. I think you should direct your creativity and writing skills to something more useful. Enjoy the coming holiday season and maybe use the time to learn some anger management skills.
      I love you Canadian boys, and I would like to help you out, but do not know how.

      Delete
    2. LOLOL.. Now THAT's the kettle calling the pot black!!!!!

      Delete
    3. You see I found a way to make you happy. Am I such a monster? I do care about men, even if they are lets say...temperamental

      Delete
    4. LOL! Whatever you say Wendy. Print ALL your posts and ALL the associated responses, then take two copies to your first (of many) needed appointments with a mental health professional. After she (you would never see a male) has time to read her copy, ask her opinion of how you see men, based upon your public pronouncements.

      Don't be concerned at all about my happiness; I guarantee I am not in the slightest concerned for yours. I fear for your boyfriend, not you.

      Delete
  6. um........never eaten maple syrup it's good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. """um........never eaten maple syrup it's good?"""
      It is good but not poured on the female self defense :)
      It is not common here in Europe and if, it is quite pricey, I prefer honey anyway.

      Delete
    2. No good poured on male self-defense (against females) either...;o)

      Delete
  7. Further to my comments above, a kick to a woman's vulva may be more commonly known as one of the following in English: cunt punt, twat swat, or clam slam. Here's the Google translation for cunt punt in a few other languages:

    Hungarian – picsa punt
    Czech - kunda kunda
    Slovenian – pizda punt
    Spanish – cono puntiagudo
    Dutch – kut punter

    Doubtless those of you familiar with these languages may have more accurate terms, based upon your own urban dictionaries...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... Interesting. At least one of the expression is completely wrong :)

      Delete
    2. Tell Google Translator, not me...

      Delete
    3. Well, actually now I see all are complete rubbish. Next time you come to Europe ask some ladies about the correct expression, if you have balls for it of course LOL.

      Delete
    4. Next time you’re in Texas try to kick a guy in the balls as he’s walking down the sidewalk - if you’ve got the ballistic vest for it that is..

      Delete
    5. I do believe Texas men are tough, but I am not sure they would be capable of any action after applying my 'techniques' on them :) Wendy

      Delete
  8. Oops, I forgot a few other English terms for cunt punt - gash bash, and clit flick..

    : O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Did you understand? And will you leave my blog now?

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    6. For Christ sake be for a once a man and tell me, are you some group of men rights activists from Canada?

      Delete
    7. No I just want to find out what landed you on my blog. You seems to be a group.

      Delete
  10. Can you please respond you read the comment above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog was referenced on a site that researches female sadists and misandrists. I used it for a paper I wrote on the gender biases and inequities in the criminal justice system.

      Delete
    2. Interesting just send me the link. Or you are just lying as always.

      Delete
  11. Yes, moderating comments will certainly work in your favor. Everyone will agree with you which is the objective, after all. Best not to all dissenting opinions anyway-they just get in the way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you contact me via the form on https://femaleselfdefense.sport.blog/
      You can use an anonymous email address. If you think it real with mens rights please do it.

      Delete
  12. Hello. Me and two of my girlfriends have been reading your blog on and off for a while. Among the three of us, we have different opinions about what you say on this blog as far as actions to do if we would be attacked by a man. My best friend said that some of them are really, really brutal, and it is hard not to agree with that. Some guys have been commenting here, and it is obvious that the don't agree with you much, and you hardly ever agree with them either. A guy I know got really badly injured from a kick in the balls by his girlfriend one night, when they were arguing. Kicking a guy there might be fun for some, but it hurts like hell and can affect their whole life. Why don't you talk more about when some of these terrible techniques should be actually used? Both my friends say that women should not be kicking guys in the balls just because they get grabbed in a club of because they argue.

    Kim & friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kim and friends,
      Men should have the same rights as women. We are all equal. The methods I describe on this blog are for extreme life-death situations or rape attempts. My blog is called last resort self defense, so when everything else fails. I condemn using any attacks on men's testicles for just groping or an argument or anything like this. This can be considered sexual attack as well. Kicking testicles for fun is hideous crime. It can affect men's life. We women do not want to have our ovaries to be kicked so we should not do it to men. If I was not clear in any of the posts or maybe I was too heated by the debate, apology and take these words back. Men are good, men should be respected. May I ask you to reply to this comment that it is also your opinion so we can once for all settle this debate. Your Wendy

      Delete
    2. If you believe this, can you then explain this comment that you made on this blog: The woman from the incident was groped and this can be considered a sexual assault (although of the least severity) and she had the right to kick him in the testicles.

      It does not look to us like you are truthful about what you say.

      Kim & friends

      Delete
    3. Dear Kim & friends,

      I was wrong. Now I regret what I said. I will write a redress post soon. The women was not supposed to do what she did. Kicking men in the groin outside serious self defense should be considered an assault. She was supposed to be accountable what she did to that innocent man. It had a profound negative effect on his life. I hope we agree on this. Wendy

      Delete
    4. Thanks Wendy. Some of my friends think you're a borderline psychopath, but I think you're just really, really out there...o:)

      Regards,

      Kim & friends.

      Delete
    5. Dear Kim & friends,
      Thanks for your psychoanalysis. Well than, that's it. Nobody is perfect. I was just wondering about your smiley, it got little bit distorted over time.
      My warm wishes to the USA,
      Make love and no psychoanalysis (it can backfire sometimes).
      You Wendy

      Delete
    6. So can repeatedly claiming that you're not a sadist Wendy...

      Yours,
      Kim & friends

      Delete
  13. You really like that saying -nobody is perfect. Does that justify pretty much anything then? My friend read some posts of yours on another site, and she says what you post here is almost tame in comparison. You do seem to believe that there are no and should be no limits on what a woman is allowed to do to a man, after all.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kim (hope you are not Kim Jong-Un :)
      As I wrote before those post are referring to not mine.
      I always keep the same line as it is on my blog.
      No I do not advocate for unjustified violence.
      If you think I am a psychopath, OK that's your opinion.
      What should I do? Cry? Beg for forgiveness? I still do not understand what do you mean by: 'no limits on what a woman is allowed to do a man?' Have I ever said women should run around and castrate men out of fun? Do you think a woman should have a right to shoot an armed dangerous attacker?
      Your Wendy

      Delete
  14. NO, I am not that Kim, for certain!
    I DO believe that women have the right to defend themselves and IF necessary, take serious actions such as some of what you describe here. I also believe that actions have to be appropriate in the circumstances, and you seem to like to default to the most vicious actions when that may not be justified in the situation. I do not want to be assaulted, raped, or anything like it, AND if I had to, would certainly not be afraid to do what you talk about here - IF I thought it was needed to save my life or prevent being violated. Yes, women have the right to shoot an attacker in some situations- it would have to be pretty desperate, not just because the guy said something to me I didn't like, or slept with my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, we finally agree.
      Cheers
      Wendy

      Delete