Sunday 15 November 2020

A brave movie star - inspirational story #3

In 2017 the whole world was shocked from numerous allegations which emerged against a film producer Harvey Weinstein. It soon became apparent that sexual abuse stemming from the misuse of power, influence and wealth is a widespread issue in the film industry.

Becoming a glamourous movie star
sometimes comes with a high price 
An online feminist journal, which I read from time to time, published a whole special issue on this topic. Part of it was an interesting account from an actress, who wanted to remain anonymous and did not name anybody involved. However, based on some details, I was actually able to identify her as one of my favorite movie stars. She admitted that sexual misconduct by moguls is indeed common even outside the US and unfortunately, she and many of her female colleagues have had a similar bad experience with many acclaimed directors and producers from my country. However, according to her, she managed to handle one sticky situation, she appeared in at the beginning of her career, differently than women accusing Weinstein. She unveiled her story which happened 15 years ago, at that time she was just a young rising star:

I was just 18 and I felt I am on the right trajectory to achieve my dreams. I was admitted to a drama school and already got a couple of supporting roles. Nothing really big, but for sure not a bad start. I was so thrilled when one day I got a call from my agent that a production team seriously consider me for a major role in a high budget historical movie and I should come for an audition. At the end of the screen test, which went really well, the producer came to me and invited me to his house to join him and his wife for a dinner that evening. He was indeed married to a famous journalist, so it did not raise a suspicion with me. He was a classy, good-looking man in his late 30s. Of course, I said yes with a great excitement.

In that evening I put my best clothes on, and I took a cab to his mansion located in the poshest quarter overseeing the whole city. When inviting me inside he immediately apologized that his wife had to urgently see her elderly mother having some health issue and is not going to join us. Coming from a poor family, I was so amazed, I have not seen such a lavish interior in my life. I was seated on a big leather couch. I asked for a glass of sparkling water.

Knowing how to react when sexually abused by
moguls should be part of the skills of all rising stars 
He went to the kitchen and after a couple of minutes he suddenly appeared in a bathrobe, holding a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He casually sat next to me and looked into my eyes. Then in a sleeky voice he whispered to my ears: “You did so well today, you truly are a great talent. We can now relax and discuss some matters between us”. He leaned closer and started to kiss my neck without my permission. The first moment, I was shocked how naΓ―ve I was, but I tried to act professionally and not to embarrass me doing a scene. I said in a tiny innocent voice: “I think you misunderstood something. I have a boyfriend…. and what about your wife?”  He just looked at me with a mischievous smirk on his face and said: “Sweetheart, you still must learn a lot how this business works”. He resumed forcefully kissing me on my cheeks and lips, but this time he also unbuttoned my blouse and painfully groped my tits. I was so disgusted and upset but also scared of him and his power and influence. I wanted to jump out from the couch and run away, but suddenly something snapped inside me. I whispered to his ear back: “I understand, we need to have some joy before doing the hard job, right?” I slowly slipped my hand inside his bathrobe; I fondled his thigh first and then moved it up towards his genitals. I noticed he was naked. For that moment I overcame my disgust, I took hold of his penis, which was like a tiny wiener and stroke it a few times. He moaned in pleasure.

Then I gently took his testicles in my hand. Neither these were up on the size scale, so I was able to wrap my fingers around them and to enclose the whole scrotum in the palm of my hand. I whispered to his ears: “I give you the pleasure you deserve.” I immediately squeezed those balls sharply like I wanted to extract juice from them”. I dug my fingers deep in the tissue.  He straightened up like a spring, draw a horrid grimace and squealed like a pig.  Now I yelled into his ears: “Do not dare to try it on with me again or with any other girl or you are going to play eunuchs in your movies!”. He was in total agony, shaking uncontrollably and screaming something in such a pitch voice I could not understand.  I held his filthy scrotum in a tight grip for almost a minute before I let go.

Once I was done with him, I got up on my feet and went to the bathroom to wash my hands.  When I was leaving the house, I saw him on the couch still whimpering. I finally shouted: “Keep you small dick and your little ballsies in your pants or I guarantee you are going to watch all your movies in jail”.

Well, needless to say, I got the role.

8 comments:

  1. ooh, quick thinking on her part. he thought she would give him pleasure, but got pain instead. love how she added insult to injury too by belittling the genitals she just crushed in her hand. he'll think twice before he tries to coerce a woman again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the injury of his pride greatly adds to the effect. He for sure thought he is invincible, great and powerful and he can take advantage of women. But not, he learned his lesson the hard (and right) way.

      Delete
  2. The most effective aspect of this technique is the curling of the fingers around and behind the top of the testicles. The hardest part is overcoming the repulsion of doing this with a loathsome person - but a really exciting move to practice with a consenting partner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It indeed must have been repulsive for her to do, but it paid off. If you have a willing intimate partner learning some self defense moves can be also fun and pleasure :) I love to take my boyfriend's testicles in my hand and to play with them. I squeeze only lightly and he likes it. I noticed he cums more afterwards :)

      Delete
  3. I admire the cold-blooded and savage mentality to overcome the surprise and the situation, shuffle a tactic, make him believe that everything is going according to his plan, and then surprise him with a sudden and devastating attack.
    For a minute ... That's living hell. Notice that I have gone to take my testicles through the fly, I have gripped them badly, and it has caused me a slight discomfort with the movement. I DON'T want to think about what a minute must be ...
    In addition, another interesting detail is that his small scrotum offered the possibility of him completely wrapping his fingers around it. Pressing on all fronts in addition to being able to nail its tips in the plump shape of the gonads.
    It would have been interesting to know how long it would take for him to recover. Although without a doubt ... It would be enough.

    A pleasure to read you. Your blog is my favorite. A great job. I congratulate you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vil, yes he definitely learned his lesson. The use of play along approach proved again very effective. Small scrotums like the one of the producer is easy to attack by the method she used. A woman can use her whole hand and to apply a very tight grip on his balls so they cannot escape and she can fully control him for the time needed. And, yes the man's 'recovery faze' would always take a long time :) and the lasting pain would remind him of his wrongdoing.

      Delete
  4. Hi Wendy!!

    i just wanted to say how much of an inspiration you are to me. i’m commenting on a blogpost with less comments so you could see it, but don’t feel pressured to reply! i know you often have to deal with insecure men on here πŸ˜‚ As long as you know i am supporting you, that’s good.

    This may be TMI for the interwebs but i have always been bullied in school and by my older brother. i’m a really small girl (around 5’2” and weigh less than 100 lbs. sometimes.) My mom always says i need to eat more! Growing up was hard cuz my older brother use to hit me a lot. But my parents were more of the “boys will be boys” mentality. They never taught me self defense or anything and it led to some bad stuff at school. My brother got nastier too cuz he has a big ego and stuff. He wrestles me and pins me and will snap my bra strap over and over again. Sometimes he would slap me, even on my chest. i’d be crying and he’d keep tormenting me.

    i found your blog during the pandemic. Growing up in a pretty sheltered household, i have some websites blocked and stuff but your blog wasn’t despite some of the pictures πŸ˜… i heard about the whole “boys hurt to get kicked in the balls” thing before but never really thought about it until now. i read your first blog posts about the male anatomy and i was freaking out like, “just how sensitive are they?!?” And then i read your low-hanging fruit post (lol) and you confirmed that even a flick can hurt a boy. i was thinking “really? one finger?” But i knew i had to try it the next time my brother bothers me.

    The first time he wrestled me down, i missed, but the second time i got him literally perfectly. i flicked pretty firmly and felt it hit dead on (on the back-ish, on the epididymis!). i still can picture his reaction. Like, the instant i flicked his scrotum he looked like he was choking. He rolled off to the side and looked weaker than i’ve ever seen him (or any boy for that matter). He made these quiet “puppy whimper” kinda noises and then i realized that testicles must be “out of this world” sensitive. i felt kinda cheated. Like, all this bullying by boys could’ve ended in one hit? Why has nobody told me?!? But now i’m learning so much from you. It feels taboo to think about hurting a boy too harshly. i’m still a really peaceful and kind person, so i still feel bad for boys in general. Like it must be hard to carry around a weak spot that bad. If a mild bump can hurt them, a squeeze or kick or GTP must be like some sort of torture for boys.

    But part of me feels like i discovered my girl-only superpower. I can give a one-hit K.O. if i need to or want to. i saw the MMA videos you said to look up and yea… after they get kicked, it looks like they’re being tortured or something (and they’re wearing protective cups!). This is like a mind-altering new world and i’m kinda fantasizing about getting revenge on my bullies 😈 This is really cool. Thanks for teaching girls about this. And if any stupid boys come up and claim that their testicles aren’t a big weakness, just tell them how i literally made my brother roll on the floor with my finger. Sometimes i think boys are just jealous of girls πŸ˜‚ lol, Keep being inspirational!

    Thanks!!
    Natalie L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Natalie,
      Thank you so much for your comment. I am very happy you found my blog and it is an inspiration for you. It must be hard to grow up with such a brother. But you realized you are not powerless. you actually possess a superpower now :) I guess your brother also realized that. Testicles is a male vulnerability men hate so much, they hate we do not have such a vulnerability and they hate to admit it. You can see the rage in the comments from some of the men when I just mention it. Their jealousness of us is quite pathetic. They want to silence me but they wont succeed, I guarantee. We have the full right to use this vulnerability to our advantage when needed. I've heard that girls growing up with their brothers realize this men's weakness in much younger age and are much more successful in self defense even they have not attended any self defense classes. I was not that 'lucky' I do not have a brother. But the course I attended enlightened me and now I want to inform as many women and girls as possible. I have been quite busy these days but hopefully I can resume writing for this blog. You will learn many more new techniques and some very inspirational stories. Just stay tuned. Best Wishes, Wendy

      Delete