Saturday 8 August 2020

What is the last resort self defense?

Hi,

My name is Wendy and I have been interested in self defense since I thwarted a rape attempt on a date when I was 18. Lately I decided I should step up and educate young women in fighting against male predators. I believe many  horrible crimes could be prevented if girls have the proper training from an early age. This blog will provide all the essential information abut the last resort self defense techniques which are merely covered by normal self defense classes or books. So this blog wont be about judo throws or yelling fire, but about techniques which any girl or women can use as a last resort during an already advanced serious sexual attack.

 I was lucky that I met this great teacher called Linda who introduced my to her own system of self defense she has been teaching girls for years in her private classes. At the beginning I was highly skeptical but soon I changed my opinion. The classes left me empowered and ready for the dangers of life. She explained us that women have a natural inhibition for physical confrontation. And part of the effective training is the right mental conditioning.  She used to say: fighting for our lives is not a pretty thing, be determined and ruthless, don't be squeamish, do whatever it takes to free yourself even if it means to cause a serious injury to your attacker. And every, even the most petite girl can do it. No great muscles or heavy weight is necessary to out-compete a bad guy.  Just a proper squeeze of the right target and even a bodybuilder is writhing on the floor in great pain.

Many techniques I will describe here are brutal and should be used only when necessary to prevent rape not if you are just upset or as form of revenge on a cheating boyfriend. The system uses natural vulnerable points on a male body. Knowing anatomy is one of the most important parts of the training  and I will start to cover it in details in my next blog.

11 comments:

  1. Did you use a self defense technique on this miscreant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, I had to defense myself. The bastard is lucky he got both of his balls still intact. I will write about it in some of the following posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At what age should girls be taught about male vulnerability in their testicles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The type of course I took is suitable only for adults. I would suggest to take it the first year of the university study, it is the time period when girls are the most vulnerable. They are in a new environment, they go on dates, parties etc.

      Delete
    2. I think these skills need to be taught to girls how they start puberty and therefore become targets for rape. Although, as I wrote in another thread, there is a downside.
      Best regards, Leonid.

      Delete
  4. No later than the age they are taught that assaulting someone (man or woman) can also land them in prison...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, at least you suggest to your loyal followers that the techniques you describe and advocate for are not to be used when a woman is "upset" or as a form of revenge against a cheating boyfriend... Given that the majority of your techniques are designed and intended to inflict very serious and/or permanent injury to man, this seems generous of you. After all, women have been getting a (pussy) pass for decades when it comes to kicking a man in the genitals to convey their displeasure at pretty much anything. A review of the case law around the globe certainly shows that women rarely if ever face any consequences for assaulting men in this fashion when their body integrity is not in any way at risk (they are not being assaulted). Doubtless this is what the ideal world should look like from your perspective anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://bustingstacy.com/2022/09/04/testicle-grabbing-and-squeezing/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, a nice story, she handled that annoying man well :) Wendy

      Delete
    2. https://bustingstacy.com/2023/01/08/group-ballbusting-is-more-fun/

      https://bustingstacy.com/2021/12/12/random-unsolicited-ballbusting/

      https://bustingstacy.com/2021/03/07/4-ways-ive-tricked-boys-into-ballbusting/

      Delete
    3. I would very much appreciate any input you have on her other blog posts.

      Delete